Consultants are responsible for managing and delivering projects. Consultants carry multiple projects – time management, client management and setting expectations for support groups are key aspects of the role.
- Lead a cross-functional project team to develop, analyze, prioritize and present solutions for client business needs
- Manage the content stream of a project, working with the appropriate support group to lay out an effective analytical approach
- Manage client relationships — present findings, respond to questions, communicate and coordinate effectively, and develop relationships over time
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic go-to-market recommendations with an unswerving focus on client business results
- Develop a meaningful and well supported “story” to be included in final deliverables
- 4-7 years of experience in brand management at a major packaged goods company, including responsibility for managing the P&L of a brand
- Additional experience in category management or customer management is extremely useful
If you would like to be considered for the Consultant role at Cadent, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.