Business Analysts apply their analytical backgrounds to approach a wide range of problem-solving situations in various industries, with a focus on consumer goods. Business Analysts receive world-class training and experience working directly with highly experienced consultants and client teams.
- Apply analytical and statistical principles and techniques to a wide range of data types; translate analysis and insights into strategic plans and tactical recommendations
- Actively collaborate with and support members on project teams by gathering research, performing analyses, developing projections and interpreting results
- Present findings in a fluid, logical manner at client meetings and worksessions
- Leverage external resources to identify, implement, and sustain new ways to mine, analyze and interpret data to better enable the organization to deliver against client needs
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to address constantly changing business problems,environments, and situations
- Ability to effectively communicate and explain results to clients; strong communication, verbal, and written skills required
- Relevant undergraduate degrees, such Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Related fields.
If you would like to be considered for the Business Analyst role at Cadent, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.